2018 Kobe University Engineering Summer School
The Graduate School of Engineering at Kobe University is offering a 2018 Summer School Program for undergraduate students from overseas universities. All participants will have the opportunity to learn about cutting-edge research conducted in Kobe University, as well as related emerging technologies developed by Japanese industries.
1. Field of study
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
2. Program Fee
- Students from Partner Universities: Free
Other students: 50,000 JPY
Airline tickets, local transportation, travel insurance and dinner on Tue, Wed and Thu are at participant expense for all students. The accommodation will be arranged and covered by Kobe University.
- Outstanding undergraduate students, majoring in science and engineering-related fields
- Participants are required to purchase health and casualty insurance during their stay in Japan. This will be informed by Kobe University.
4. Number of Participants
Up to 20 students will be selected to participate.
5. Application Information
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018 (Japan time)
(Selection result will be informed by 2nd of April.)
Students from Partner Universities: Apply through the international office of your universities.
Other students: Send the application form to <eng-kyomugakusei (at) office.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Application form Download
ContactGraduate School of Engineering, Kobe University
1-1 Rokkodai-cho, Nada, Kobe, Hyogo, 657-8501 Japan
Phone: +81(0) 78-803-6350
FAX: +81(0) 78-803-6396
E-mail: eng-kyomugakusei (at) office.kobe-u.ac.jp